My thanks to gorgeous, witty and talented beccajoyce.com blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award – I’m not only surprised, but completely flattered. I now have to fulfill certain criteria in order to claim the award. The rules are:
– the bloggers that have been nominated must link back to the person that nominated them
– nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them
– those nominated must choose eleven of their fave bloggers that have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions
– when you are nominated you cannot nominate the person that nominated you
– after nominating your faves you need to drop them a comment telling them that you nominated them.
The eleven questions with answers, are—-
1. Where do you tend to do most of your writing?
On my computer, duh!!! 🙂
2. If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be?
Golda Meir Former President of Israel
3. What’s the song you keep listening to the most currently?
Mob Rules, Black Sabbath
4. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Sea slug, in China. It tasted like shit!
5. If you could relive any age, which would it be?
The future, because it’s got to be better than the past!
6. What book are you reading at the moment?
Sir Alex Ferguson’s bio
7. In your opinion, do aliens exist?
My opinion doesn’t count. Ask the aliens when we find them.
8. In your opinion, do ghosts exist?
Yes. I’ve met three.
9. What’s your ‘go to’ comfort food?
Cadbury Dairy Milk
10. Who is your embarrassing celebrity crush? (C’mon, we’ve all got one.)
11. Crossword or Sudoku?
Here are my nominees. Don’t know if any of these blogs have less than 200 followers but here goes.
Here are my 11 questions for my nominees
What are the five things you have to be grateful for today?
How many times have you lied this week?
Do you think the world is warming up?
If you could run for office, what would that position be?
Do you think God exists?
Pick 5 countries you would like to visit?
Do you ever think your life is Deja Vu?
Do you think America is obsessed with weather and traffic reports on TV and radio?
Are you a tolerant person?
Will guns ever be banned in the USA?
Have you ever made a will?